What happened? Murphy's law! First of all, apologies for a late update. Just before holidays, I had some setbacks to endure.
While testing on the iPad, some new problems emerged. Most were solved but one remained: a performance problem. The image gallery for the Trophies (The Alternate Images that you can find in the gallery here as well) had gotten too slow because it would contain potentially over 80 images that would all be loaded at once. I found the technical solution but it will take some days of work.
Furthermore, my PC crashed and I have just ordered a new one. I don't need it for development (I have a macBook for that) but there were some important changes I wanted to make to the soundtrack.
And last but not least, I have gotten a bit ill after new years eve...not too severely though it's your regular cold.
I hope to submit Mymero to the App Store for iPad by the 14th of this month and it all goes well with the submission process it should be available about a week later. For now, I wish everyone a happy new year!